SERVPRO of Balch Springs Employee Highlight
SERVPRO of Balch Springs Employee Highlight
Steven is the Production Manager at SERVPRO of Balch Springs. He has several years of experience and has the following certifications from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC): Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Odor Control, Fire & Smoke Restoration and Applied Microbial Remediation.
Being the Production Manager at SERVPRO of Balch Springs comes along with a lot of responsibilities. We're happy to have him on board and so are our customers. He's gone above and beyond to ensure that we leave a house or business in a better fashion than we found it. He is always teaching our technicians new techniques and is always giving helpful advice. Whenever you call SERVPRO of Balch Springs you will always received the expert help that you desperately need at the time. Whether it's Steven or someone on our team helping, we ensure that it will leave you completely assured you're in good hands.
Thank you to all of East Dallas for the continued support we receive!
Balch Springs Water Damage Removal Team Shares Tips on Where Water Damage Starts
Your Trusted Balch Springs Water Damage Removal Team is Here For Any Size Disaster.
There Are a Few Key Areas You Should Check for Damage in Your Balch Springs Home
Locating water damage and its sources is the first step in restoring your Balch Springs. Preferably, it would help if you had your home periodically inspected by professionals for water-related issues. However, there are some key places you can check on your own if you suspect a water problem.
When inspecting water damage spots in your Balch Springs home, SERVPRO technicians repeatedly find it in the same areas. They generally discover it near windows, in ceilings under leaky roofs, by pipe networks, around appliances, or beside water containers.
With all this in mind, some specific places you should check for water problems and associated damage are:
- The caulking around your window frames, your windows’ glass seals, and the areas beside and under your windows
- Attics, other spots directly under roofs, and places behind ceiling leaks or discolored structural elements
- Under sinks and around known pipe networks, especially after hard freezes, where leaky or burst pipes may occur
- or under washing machines, around the valves and gaskets of dishwashers, and near water heater tanks that haven’t been serviced in a while
- Around old or corroded water containers that may have been neglected for some time
Should you locate a water leak and related damage, you will likely need professional water damage remediation to help you with water cleanup and water damage repairs.
With that said, it is comforting to know that the highly trained and well-equipped water damage experts at SERVPRO of Balch Springs are just a phone call away. Contact us at (469)-998-6445 for assistance whenever you need us.
Receive Same Day Fire Damage Assistance from SERVPRO of Balch Springs
We are your Balch Springs trusted fire damage repair team.
SERVPRO of Balch Springs Offers Prompt Fire Damage Restoration Services in Dallas
A fire can start in your home due to unattended space heaters, boilers, stoves, and electrical faults. SERVPRO's fire restorers can assess the destruction, including flame, smoke, soot, and water damage, and decide how to fix things. The intensity of the destruction usually depends on the severity and size of the fire. We examine a property to determine how far the flames, soot, water, and smoke penetrated the property.
Our SERVPRO restorers also examine the property's contents like furniture, carpets, and removable fixtures to determine what is salvageable. We can then provide complete fire or smoke damage clean up to get it back to livable, safe conditions. Cleaning up after a fire involves removing debris, smoke residues, and resolving water damage. It also involves removing and eradicating ruined contents and eliminating odors.
The damage from the flames is what most people notice, but smoke can also cause destruction. Different kinds of smoke exist, including dry, wet, and fuel oil smoke. Wet smoke is the most challenging to remove. It covers surfaces in a thick coating and has a strong odor. Wet smoke comes from fires that burn at lower temperatures. On the other hand, dry smoke comes from fires that burn at higher temperatures and is easier to clean. It is not likely to find fuel oil smoke in a home unless an oil-burning furnace causes it.
Smoke can cause significant destruction due to the corrosive effects and odor. It can begin the corrosion process a few minutes after falling on surfaces. It is a priority to clean it; otherwise, you may have to replace the affected surfaces. SERVPRO's emergency cleaning services may include:
- Immediate cleaning of the rooms you need to use.
- Deodorization of strong odors.
- Containment, if only a part of the structure is damaged.
- Water removal.
Some smoke residues are corrosive to surfaces. We can wipe residues from plastic surfaces, fiberglass surfaces, light-colored painted surfaces, and Formica countertops. Our SERVPRO team can also clean and protect metal surfaces that contain iron and chrome trim like door hardware, faucets, window frames, and lamps. Pre-cleaning the surfaces and coating them with lubricant can reduce further corrosion and protect them.
Certified Clean for all of Balch Springs
Getting Certified Cleaned is only a call away! We are here to help!
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Balch Springs we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
WHY SERVPRO of Balch Springs?
SERVPRO of Balch Springs has the expertise needed to handle your water damage repair needs.
Why should I trust SERVPRO of Balch Springs?
This is an important question to ask anyone's self when looking for any type of home service company. The company that you hire should be an industry leading company that has the equipment and expertise needed to get the job done. That's where reviews, before and after photos and years of experience plays a part.
Locally Owned & Operated
We are locally owned and operated here in Balch Springs with being minutes away from all surrounding neighborhoods in town.
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water and fire damage. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help. A fast response helps lessen the damage, limits secondary damage, and reduces cost. We have the necessary equipment and expertise to handle any size disaster. Feel free to give us a call today if you run into water damage repair help in Balch Springs.
A Burst Pipe can cause commercial businesses to shut down the building. This is not good for business. We strive to open up as soon as we can.
Prompt Commercial Water Damage Restoration Helps Returning To Normal Business Hours
Water leaks in business premises like a retail store are always unpleasant to discover. If water damage occurs, you may have to close down the business for repairs. Your next decision determines how extensive the damage spreads.
You should contact SERVPRO restorers as soon as possible when you need commercial water damage repair in Balch Springs. Due to our expertise of water damage losses, we understand that its important to act fast. Quickly removing water from a building reduces exposure time. Removing water fast helps reduce the primary and secondary destruction that can occur. Through SERVPRO's water restoration process, you can return to business within a short time to avoid losing revenue.
SERVPRO uses advanced equipment, tools, and approved products for an efficient and fast mitigation process. We remove any extra damage that has already saturated the building materials during the drying process through evaporation and dehumidification. Our restorers can use two 20-inch reinforced duct lines with desiccant dehumidifiers to dry your property.
Dehumidifiers absorb moisture using chemicals called desiccants. The heat is transferred through one of the duct lines to the affected area through the desiccant. Following the heating of the affected area, another duct line removes moisture from the affected building. Our SERVPRO team prefers using desiccant dehumidifiers because:
- The equipment produces the driest air with the least vapor.
- It is advantageous for complicated assemblies comprised of different materials and voids.
- It works well for dense and semi-porous materials such as concrete, large timbers, and hardwood flooring.
We also consider desiccant dehumidifiers ideal for large loss areas or commercial settings because they can create a substantial vapor pressure differential and quickly dry the property.
We Are Ready To Help All Of Balch Springs
Balch Springs Water Damage Removal Team is here to help!
Proudly Serving All of Balch Springs
Balch Springs is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 23,728 at the 2010 census, and 25,007 at 2019's census estimates.
We are currently locally owned and operated here in Balch Springs. This means we are minutes away from any sudden emergency that may occur. We also have on call technicians just incase an emergency occurs that is not during normal hours. We are a 24/7 emergency service here to help Balch Springs in any way possible.
Balch Springs is a lively inner city that has entertainment and great arts culture. We are happy to call Balch Springs our home. SERVPRO of Balch Springs is your trusted water damage removal team. We also specialize in fire damage and smoke odor removal.
We have the equipment necessary to handle any size job. We have national resources just in case if we need to handle a much larger scale job. Please feel free to give us a call today if you have any water damage removal needs. We are a 24/7 around the clock emergency service company. We are locally owned and operated in Balch Springs.
SERVPRO of Balch Springs Is Ready To Help
SERVPRO of Balch Springs has dealt with minor fire damages to major damage.
SERVPRO of Balch Springs Is Your Trusted Fire Damage Repair Team
We are your locally owned & operated fire damage repair team in Balch Springs. Having a fire damage restoration company near you is crucial when it comes to same day smoke damage repair. We are minutes away from all of Balch Springs, this makes it easier for to response at any time of day.
A fire can start at any second, this is scary because it can happen so unexpectedly. This is something we are accustomed too, it means we have 24/7 on call technicians that can help with any situation. Give us a call today for any smoke damage odor removal or soot removal from your home or business. We are here to help all of Balch Springs.
Balch Springs Cleaning Experts
We are Here To Help all of Balch Springs
SERVPRO of Balch Springs is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC's guidance for commercial space include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today - SERVPRO of Balch Springs, 469-988-6445
Be Cautious Around The "Clean" Source if Water Damage Occurs
A few do's and don'ts when it comes to dealing with water damage from a "clean" source.
Tips for when you have water flooding from a "clean source"?
- Stop the water source if possible or contact a qualified party to stop the water source.
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building, as long as the access to the power distribution panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Remove as much excess water as possibly by mopping and blotting.
- Absorb excess water from wood furniture after removing lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and lift up wet upholstery cushions to begin the drying process.
- Place aluminum foil or wood block between furniture legs and wet carpeting. This helps with colors bleeding on carpet or other surfaces.
- Move any paintings, art objects, computers, documents and other materials that are valuable or sensitive to moisture to a safe, dry area.
- Use wooden clothespins to keep furniture skirting and window coverings off damp floors.
- Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
What should you NOT do when a water damage occurs?
- Enter rooms with standing water where electrical shock hazards may exist.
- Enter affected areas if electrical outlets, switches, circuit breakers or electrical equipment are exposed to water. Always avoid electrical shock hazards.
- Leave books, newspapers, magazines or other colored items on wet carpets or floors to cause staining.
- Leave Oriental rugs or other colored rugs on wet wall-to-wall carpets to cause staining.
- Use your household vacuum cleaner to remove water, possible causing electrical shock or damage to the vacuum cleaner.
- Use TV's or other appliances while standing on wet carpets or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet or enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.